Thursday, June 7, 2012

Reflection of Freshman Year!


               In middle school I was academically above the rest in my class, but my social life was not normal. This year my freshman year was a success. My mindset when I got here was to keep to myself and just to keep up with my grades. I wasn't really looking for friends but just to do my work and get good grades. I have always been an over achiever but sometimes it can be bad and sometimes its good. This year I have joined many clubs, and I got the grades I wanted except for one.  But after all I think I did more than I expected. I made friends right away had a bunch of girlfriends and well what can be said except that could anything have been any better maybe but no not really. My teacher was great except for a few but I just worked with it. My grades for once are where I want them and I finally did better then I was even hoping for. Many things I thought weren’t going to happen for me this year did, and I was surprised around every corner. I had caring friends who told me what I needed to do even when I didn't they kept me on track, but they also dragged along on they stupid B.S. stuff. My first teachers are the ones I'll always remember they showed me the ropes of the education game.  Being a freshman was difficult at first because if you are going to a school that you don’t know anyone who wants to go around trying to talk to people so it took a minute for me to really start talking to many of the people here. I think things just get easier as the year goes on and you start to notice I’m a person here too. My freshman year was better than I thought it would be but I wish I could have done more.

No comments:

Post a Comment