Friday, March 2, 2012

FACEBOOK IS USING YOU

Lori Andrews article "Facebook is using you"tells how people people are sending,searching,and emailing on the computer is now profiling you by what you do on the Internet.People that don't know you are that are across the Internet ,now can determine you by what you do on the Internet.There using what you do and making profile of you for them and everyone else.

Before I read this article  Facebook is using you I thought this, I don't worry because I don't think anybody would want to black mail me. I always have some information that could ruin the person who is trying to ruin me.So, sending messages  I never really send anything personal, and if I did I know that they're trusting and wouldn't let it out. So to conclude , messaging isn't a big deal to me I don't think my stuff will be revealed.

But after reading this article it surprised me that this could be.

And after this was my train of thought, I am a little worried and I still don't do anything incriminating. But the only thing that worries me more is that they can find my addresses, numbers, and anything for that matter.I didn't ever think that what I do on the Internet defines me as a person. How can Facebook have the right to do what they are doing I do not agree how things are being done. But incriminating yourself who would have ever thought you could do it to yourself . BUT IT MAY NOT BE SAFE!

So I'm telling everybody don't be afraid but watch what you dooooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment